LASER VIP DEAL:
IPL or E-Light Facial:
1) IPL photo facial
2) Face Skin rejuvenation: remove wrinkle or shrink pore or remove acne.
3) Face Speckle removal: age pigment or sunburn.
4) Face Vascular Lesions: rosacea, spider veins, capillaries.
reg. $299 you pay only $85
Neck or Decollete area Skin rejuvenation: remove wrinkle & make skin more Tightening or age pigment or sunburn.
reg. $279 you pay only $75
LASER SKIN TIGHTENING
When we start to get older our skin loses collagen which causes our skin elasticity to decrease and drop. As the elasticity of the skin decreases, we get wrinkles and pores become more visible. At Aesthetic Allure℠ we use a non-invasive laser methods. The laser kick starts the collagen by penetrating through the outer layer of the skin and targeting the inner layer of the skin. The wavelength of the laser will target the thick layer of the tissue below the epidermis that forms the true skin and stimulates collagen re-growth. This laser procedure treats more than one condition. It also treats uneven skin tone, existing acne, acne scars, and sun spots (hyper-pigmentation).
This procedure is safe on all skin types. Our laser uses a safe yet very effective wavelength to rejuvenate and restore the skin.
This procedure takes about half an hour. Most clients find this treatment painless and only experience a warming sensation on their skin. There will be no down time and you can resume daily activities immediately after treatment. A series of four to six treatments are required for optimal results.
Depending on your skin condition, the Genesis laser skin rejuvenation treatment may be combined with Chemical Peels and Microdermabrasion for improving texture, tone and sun damaged skin.What Laser does?
How does Laser work?
- Reduces the size of pores
- Smoothed out fine lines and wrinkles
- Tones by stimulating collagen re-growth
- Reduces redness
By gently heating the upper dermis well below your skin’s surface, Laser Genesis improves your appearance through collagen stimulation. Additional heat is generated in dilated capillaries to reduce redness.How many treatments will I need?
On average you may require four to six treatments to achieve the most optimal results. Every individual is different and the number of treatments may vary. It is best to come in for a free consultation with our highly trained technicians.What does the procedure feel like?
Most clients experience only a gentle warming sensation on the skin. You can immediately return to normal activities, utilizing sunscreen if participating in outdoor activities.Are there any side effects?
The most common side effect is slight redness on the treated area that goes away within a short period of time.What kind of improvements can you expect?
Over the course of four to six treatments, Laser helps restore the skin’s youthful glow and appearance by smoothing out uneven textures. You will see a creamier, healthy complexion as large pores are reduced in size, and minor imperfections are diminished. The individual treatment results are subtle, but the effect of multiple treatments can be quite dramatic.
LASER FACIAL (SUN/AGE SPOTS REMOVAL)
We all love the sun, but nothing is harder on your skin than constant sun exposure. Sooner or later, your skin is going to show the signs of sun damage, whether you’re an actual sun worshipper or just a lover of the outdoors. If you are unhappy with the appearance of sun damaged skin, Aesthetic Allure℠ can help. Using a combination of lasers and skin treatments, we can make your skin not only look better, but be healthier as well.
What Causes Sun Damage/ Age spots?
Sun damage is caused by frequent exposure to damaging ultraviolet (UV) rays. UV is an undetectable form of radiation emitted by the sun. There are two types of UV rays, UVA and UVB. UVA rays penetrate deep into the skin and are the major source of early aging and skin cancer. UVB rays primarily access the surface of the skin and are the key source of sunburns.
Age spots are flat brown-black spots that usually occur in sun-exposed areas on the body. Age spots are sometimes called brown spots or liver spots. They are completely unrelated to the liver or liver function. The increased pigmentation of age spots is brought on by aging, exposure to sun or to other forms of ultraviolet lights.
What Increases the Sun's Damaging Effects?
We are all vulnerable to the harmful effects of the sun. However, some people may be more at risk than others. People that have sustained burns are definitely in one of the top groups of individuals that are at a higher risk. Below you will see a list of what else can put you in a high risk bracket.
Treating sun damage
- Where you live: If you live closer to the equator, the sun is directly overhead and the UV rays are stronger. Anyone who lives in the mountain regions should be cautious as well. Studies there is a roughly an 8% to 10% increase in UV intensity for each 1,000 feet of increased altitude.
- How do you live: Do you enjoy outdoor activities? Remember, sun damage accumulates over time the more you are exposed, the more damaged your skin becomes. Apply sun protection ever time you venture out.
- Your Medications: Certain medications, such as antibiotics, cause heightened sensitivity to the sun. Ask your doctor if any of your medications can cause photo-sensitivity.
- Genetics: Are you fair skinned with light hair (red or blond) and freckles? If yes, you are at a high risk of developing sun damage. If you have a family history of skin cancer, take extra measures and use daily sun protection.
Reverse the sight of damaged skin. This is a quick and comfortable laser procedure with little to no downtime, used for improving the overall appearance of your skin.
Three-step combination sessions will rejuvenate your skin and expose a new glow.
- Laser spot removal
- Chemical peel
- Belly line
- Upper lip
- Sideburns $25-40
- Feets or toes
- Hands or fingers
- back inner area
- Stomach line
- Bikini line
- Upper Arms
- Lower Arms $50-60
- Feet with toes
- Hands with fingers
- Brazilian bikini (back inner area not included)
- Full face
- Neck or decollete
- Full stomach
- Lower back $65-85
- Upper back
- Upper legs
- Lower legs
- Full legs
- Full arms
- Full back $115 and up
- Full chest
- Full Body
Man’s ONLY Back, Chest, Shoulders you pay $150 & up
OUR SPECIAL NOW:
Regular bikini reg. $150 you pay only $55
3 Regular Bikini reg. $550 you pay only $149
6 Regular Bikini you pay only $290
Brazilian Bikini (back inner area not included) or lower back reg. $250 you pay only $85
3 Brazilian Bikini (back inner area not included) or lower back reg. $750 you pay only $230
6 Brazilian Bikini (back inner area not included) reg. $1500 you pay only $450
Back inner Area reg. $150 you pay only $35
6 Back inner Area reg. $900 you pay only $189
Stomach (only line ABS) - $40
Buttocks Area - $60
Lower Leg reg.$600 you pay only $65
Upper Leg reg.$800 you pay only $85
Full Leg reg.$1100 you pay only $135
6 Full Leg reg.$6.600 you pay only $729
Half arm red $500 you pay only $50
Full Arm reg $800 you pay only $115
3 Lower Leg you pay only $185
6 Lower Leg you pay only $351
Full Face $85
Full Stomach $65
6 full Stomach $351
Lip or Chin or Side-burn reg.$100 you pay only $25
6 Lip or Chin or Side-burn you pay only $130
Underarm reg. $250 you pay only $35
6 Underarm you pay only $189
Full Body & face $540
6 Full Body $ Face Only $2,754
Full Body $480
6 Full Body $2,448
Man’s ONLY Back, Chest, Shoulders you pay $150 & up
REGULAR PRICE LIST:
Brazilian Bikini (not include Inside buttocks)(Woman ONLY) $250
Regular Bikini $150
Happy Trail $150
Half Legs $600
Full Legs $1100
Half Arm $500
Full Arm $800
Lip or Chin or Side-burn $100
All Face $350
Maintenance 30 min (unlimited areas) $500
Maintenance 60 min (unlimited areas) $900
Men's Neck $400
Men's Chest $1100
Men's Back $1600
Men's Full Legs $1500
Men"s Half Legs $1000
Photo Facials (Rejuvenation,Pigmentation,Acne,Scars,Large pore...) $299
BENEFITS from HAIR removal LASER
Tired of always shaving? Discover the secret to permanent hair reduction without the tedious procedure and pain of electrolysis. Our state-of-the-art lasers allow us to treat skins of all types, including tanned.
We do not use a one-size-fits-all approach. Using our advanced treatment protocols, we custom tailor a Laser Hair Removal package personally for you, especially for your skin type and for the area being treated. Our enthusiastic staff will make sure you are well informed, and that all of your questions are answered. The Advanced Continuous Education Program allows our technicians to be master in new technologies.
Laser hair removal’s success is 30% technology and 70% technique. While it is important to have a laser that can achieve the results, it is even more important that someone with significant experience and attention to detail operates the laser. The more skilled the treatment provider is, the fewer treatments it will take to achieve the desired result.
Hair removal generally takes six to ten treatments depending on your skin type, genetics, age. Laser hair treatments are performed once every four to eight weeks. The results become noticeable one to two weeks after each session. Re-treatment to the area varies with each client. In some areas there may be no re-growth, while in other areas the hair may become finer in texture until the hair sheds and the re-growth cycle begins.
A laser hair removal procedure can be as short as a few minutes or take an hour or more, depending on the size of the area being treated and density of hair growth.
PREPARATION FOR LASER HAIR REMOVAL
- Avoid tanning, body bronzing and tanning beds two weeks prior to treatment and wear sunscreen as part of your daily routine.
- Do not wax or have electrolysis three weeks prior to treatment. You may use a depilatory cream until 14 days prior to treatment. You must shave 24 hours prior to treatment.
- You have to stop doing these procedures two weeks prior to laser hair removal: Photosensitizing Medication, Facial Peels, Retin A, or Renova, Bleaching hair cream, Depilatory Cream, Waxing and Tweezing/Threading.
HOW DOES LASER HAIR REMOVAL WORK
- The laser light passes through the cooled skin.
- Laser light is absorbed by the melanin in the hair follicle.
- Energy is converted into heat.
- The blood supply that feeds the hair follicle is destroyed by the heat energy without damaging the surrounding tissue.
WHAT SKIN COLOR CAN BE TREATED WITH LASER
- Most individuals with darker skin types, especially African-Americans, believe they can’t get laser treatment. This was true ten years ago — not today. At Aesthetic Allure℠ we can treat any skin type and complexion. African-American clients have experienced incredible and permanent results.
- If you are prone to ingrown hairs, the only solution is laser hair removal for a perfectly smooth and ingrown-free skin.
NUMBER OF TREATMENTS
- The number of treatments required for long-term benefits depends on the area being treated, your hair density, and the hair's growth cycle.
- There are three phases of hair growth — Anagen (active), Catagen (regression) and Telogen (resting). Laser technology is designed to treat hair in the Anagen phase of growth.
- Additional factors, including age, ethnicity, weight, hormones, diet, medication and metabolism, influence hair growth and play a role in the location, thickness and resilience of your hair.
- Although each client is unique, experience tells us that you can expect an average of 4-8 treatments spaced 6 to 12 weeks apart, depending on the body location of the unwanted hair.
WAITING BETWEEN TREATMENTS
- Treatments are typically performed at 4-12 week intervals for optimal results.
- The treatment intervals will vary depending on age, gender, and the area of the body being treated.
- This allows us to maximize your results by strictly following a customized protocol.
DESCRIPTION OF TREATMENT
- Most individuals experience no more than a slight stinging sensation as the laser pulses are applied. Some parts of the body do tend to be more sensitive than others and a topical numbing cream is available.
- Cooling is used to prevent overheating of epidermis.
- The treatment takes anywhere from minutes to hours depending on the area(s) being treated.
- Immediately following a laser treatment, client should experience reddened and puffy skin. This is termed follicular edema, and resembles goose bumps. It feels somewhat like a mild sunburn.
- Many clients schedule treatments during their lunch break and return to their offices with no visible indications.
- Hair will begin to fall out 10-14 days after the treatment (it may appear that the hair is growing more rapidly, but it is actually falling out)
- Avoid direct sun exposure for 7 days after your last treatment.
- Avoid the sun and tanning beds during the entirety of your laser sessions.
- If you must be in the sun, wear a full spectrum sunscreen with SPF 30+ and stay in the shade as much as possible.
LASER FOR INGROWN HAIR AND BEARD BUMPS
Man or woman, young or old; if you're shaving or waxing, ingrown hairs are inevitable. Men regularly have to beware of ingrown facial hair, while women often have to deal with the discomfort of ingrown hairs on the underarms and the bikini area. The causes of ingrown hair are relatively easy to identify, but not always easy to prevent, especially if you're a regular user of razors or waxing products. Generally, the condition of ingrown hair, or folliculitis, develops when dead skin cells gather around an irritated hair follicle, eventually trapping the hair under a small papule, or bump on the skin. Often described as “razor burn,” ingrown hair can be caused or worsened by tweezing, waxing, and electrolysis, and may be especially noticeable on people with darker skin. There are many at-home ingrown hair treatment methods, ranging from Salicylic acid to daily exfoliation and even moisturizing the area with a warm washcloth. However, to handle a particularly nasty underarm ingrown hair or ingrown pubic hair, your best choice is to seek out a professional treatment.
Ingrown hairs, also known as pseudofolliculitis or razor bumps, are one of the most annoying problems one can encounter in day to day skin care. They are a nuisance for both men and women, due to unsightly and painful characteristics.
Laser Hair Removal: An Ingrown Hair Treatment
Not only is laser hair removal a reliable treatment for ingrown hair, but it also serves as a great method of ingrown hair prevention. Today, bikini line laser hair removal is more popular than ever before, giving women the opportunity to safely treat and remove ingrown bikini hair, while also permanently reducing the regrowth of unwanted hair in the area. This advanced form of pubic hair removal essentially turns bikini waxing and shaving into obsolete practices, dramatically reducing the risk of ingrown hair in the future. Similarly, laser hair removal for underarms keeps the skin smooth without the need for any of the regular maintenance that leads to irritation and folliculitis. Men are getting in on the act, too, with many opting for beard laser hair removal procedures to improve their skin and save them the daily annoyance of shaving.